- 2 packages of Angel Hair Shredded Coleslaw
- 2 teaspoon dill
- 2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup white vinegar
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup sugar
- Place the shredded cabbage into a large bowl.
- Whisk the rest of the ingredients together.
- Pour dressing over the cabbage and stir until all combined.
- Taste and adjust salt and pepper if needed.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes
We used Wildtree Dill Dip Blend