- Cookie Ingredients:
- ½ C butter, softened
- ¾ C white sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 C all-purpose flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- Glaze Ingredients:
- 3-3/4 C confectioners sugar
- ½ C warm milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- *Before you begin adding ingredients, remove your eggs from the refrigerator to bring them to room temperature for about ½ hour.This will allow them to create a better constancy and more fluffy witch will create a lighter less dense cookie.
- • Beat your eggs for about 5 minutes in a heavy duty mixer until they are foamy and light, set them aside for later.
- • Combine the flour, sugar, & baking powder on low gradually beating in your butter and vanilla extract thoroughly.
- • Gradually add eggs until dough is evenly & thoroughly mixed.
- • Roll your dough in to small balls about ⅓" to ½ " balls, remember they will expand. (Make sure dough is sticky to avoid cracking)
- • Bake cookies @ 350° for 10 - 12 minutes.
- • While cooking cookies combine the confectioners sugar, milk, and vanilla extract in a small bowl smooth.
- • Once cookies are done place them on a cooling rack and use a spoon or bakers brush to glaze the cookies.
- • Apply sprinkles while glaze is still wet so they stick
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes