- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 cans Rotel tomatoes drained
- 2 cans Ranch style beans drained
- 2 packages Mexican style cornbread per directions
- 1 can cream style corn
- 2 cups cheddar shredded
- Start with cooking the ground beef in a large sauce pan, season as desired, add drained Rotel tomatoes and drained Ranch style beans. Simmer 10 minutes. Mix the two packages of Mexican style cornbread per directions.
- Add a can of cream style corn to cornbread mix, toss in 1 cup shredded cheese and stir. Pour half of the cornbread mix in the bottom of your greased Iron Skillet, then pour on meat mixture, top with 1 cup shredded cheese, pour remaining cornbread mix on top.
- Bake at 350 for about 20-30 minutes or until cornbread is golden brown.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes