- 4 eggs
- 1-1/4 cups granulated Swerve or Truvia
- 2-1/4 cups almond flour
- 2-1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-1/4 cups almond (or coconut) milk
- 10 Tbsp unsalted butter
- For Topping:
- 6 Tbsp almond milk (or cream)
- ¼ cup lightly packed brown sugar
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter
- Unsweetened shredded coconut
- In a mixing bowl, beat eggs at high speed until thick with an electric mixer (about 5 minutes). Gradually add in sweetener, beating until mixture is light and fluffy. Combine flour and baking powder then add to wet ingredients with mixer on low speed - just until smooth.
- In a saucepan, heat milk and butter only until the butter is melted, stirring occasionally. Add to the batter and beat until combined. Pour into a lightly greased 13" x 9" pan and bake at 350F for 30 to 35 minutes or until done.
- Just before removing from the oven, put the Topping ingredients into a small saucepan and bring to a soft boil. Boil just until it starts to thicken. Gently pour over top of the cake and spread it around. Sprinkle coconut on top (you can broil it for a minute to toast the coconut, if you desire). Allow to bake for 2 to 5 minutes until it bubbles then remove to a cooling rack and cool. ~ Enjoy!!
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes