- 12 full-size marshmallows
- 12 peppermint sticks
- ½ cup melted semisweet chocolate
- ½ cup crushed candy canes
- Place chocolate and crushed candy canes in separate bowls
- Take marshmallows and stick peppermint stick into the middle of each marshmallow, I actually used a butter knife to create a hole in the center.
- Dip marshmallows into melted chocolate, then dip into crushed candy canes
- Let chocolate harden and drop into hot chocolate, it really gives it a different flavor that I love and the kiddos love it!
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com