- For The Honey-Mustard Sauce:
- 1 T. unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 3 T. honey
- ¼ c. Dijon mustard
- 1 t. hot sauce (optional)
- For The Wings:
- 3 pounds chicken wings
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add chicken wings to baking sheet in a single layer, not touching or overcrowding.
- Season wings with salt and pepper, then place in oven.
- Bake until skin is crispy, approximately 45 - 50 minutes.
- About 20 minutes before the wings are done, add garlic and butter to a saucepan and heat over medium high heat until garlic becomes translucent.
- Reduce heat to low and add honey and Dijon mustard. Stir to combine.
- Simmer for a few minutes, until honey dissolves completely. Remove from heat and stir in hot sauce, if using.
- Add the cooked wings to a glass bowl and pour honey-mustard mixture over them.
- Toss until coated and either serve immediately, or place on a rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper (or sprayed with non-stick cooking spray) and place under broiler for a couple minutes, until brown and bubbly.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com