- 3-4 c pumpkin seeds (washed and dried)
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil (you can use olive oil as well)
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Put the seeds in a bowl and set aside.
- In the microwave, heat the honey, oil & butter just until the honey is runny.
- Stir well and pour over seeds and mix til they are well coated and then add the cinnamon. Mix well.
- Spray a cookie sheet with spray oil and pour the seeds on and spread evenly.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven. Stir every 5-10 minutes (to help them stick less) til they are roasted to a golden brown. Around 30 minutes. They can burn quickly & easily so don't walk away.
- Stir while cooling as well every few minutes to help prevent clumping together.
Check out Wildtree Coconut Oil
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com