- 1 tablespoon active-dry yeast
- ½ cup warm water
- ½ cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups (15 oz) all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- In a large bowl stir the yeast into the warm water and let it sit until dissolved.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, egg, oil, sugar, and salt. Add this to the yeast mixture and stir until combined. Add all the flour and stir until it forms a shaggy dough. Knead at low speed, or by hand against the counter, for 10 minutes.
- Let the dough rise in a warm spot until doubled in bulk, about an hour.
- Dust your work surface and turn out the risen dough on top. Divide the dough into 8 pieces and shape each into a tight ball. Transfer the balls to a baking sheet and let rise until they look puffy and hamburger-sized, roughly 30-40 minutes.
- Pre-heat the oven to 375°F.
- Melt the butter and brush it over the risen hamburger buns. This helps the tops to brown and keeps the crust soft. Bake the buns until golden, 15-18 minutes.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Find our Wildtree products here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes