- 3 cups Old Fashioned Oats
- ¼ c steel cut Oats
- ¼ c sesame seeds
- 2 Tbsp Chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp Sesame seeds
- ½ c nuts, chopped (your choice)
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ c coconut flakes
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 3 Tbsp. honey
- ¼ c coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 cup mixed dried fruit
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix first 9 ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Melt peanut butter with the honey in the microwave in a small bowl until a smooth mixture, approx. 20 seconds.
- Add oil to mixture, blend and pour over the dry ingredients.
- Spread on a cookie sheet pan in an even layer and cook for 10 minutes.
- Stir gently and sprinkle the BROWN SUGAR over the top of the hot granola.
- Continue cooking for 10-15 more minutes or until desired brown color.
- Remove and sprinkle the dried fruit over the top, do not stir in.
- Allow to cool on sheetpan, the mix will harden as it cools.
- Store in an airtight container and will keep for up to 2 weeks.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com