- 15 oz can chickpeas, drained
- olive oil spray
- ⅛ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp chili pepper powder
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp curry powder
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Drain chickpeas in a colander and let them dry completely. Pat dry with a paper towel if needed. Leave them on the counter an hour to make sure they are very dry.
- Arrange on a baking sheet in a single layer and roast for about 35 to 45 minutes, shaking the pan every ten minutes.
- All ovens are different so make sure they don't burn. They will be golden brown and crunchy on the inside when done, not moist.
- In a medium bowl, combine all the spices. Remove chickpeas from oven when done and spray with olive oil.
- Immediately toss with spices while hot.
- Eat at room temperature.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes