- ½ bananas, cut into 1-inch slices
- ½ cup frozen strawberries, sliced
- 2 Tbsp Almond Milk (Can also use lactose free milk)
- ¼ tsp vanilla
- Place banana slices on a plate, separating each slice. Place slices in freezer for 2 hours (overnight is best!).
- Remove strawberries and bananas from freezer and place in food processor, blend until they are the consistency of soft serve ice cream.
- Add cream, sweetener and vanilla and blend until smooth and well-mixed.
- Transfer ice cream to a freezer container and freeze until solid.
- Scoop with ice cream scoop and serve.
- The pic is a triple batch.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com