- 4 Bell Peppers (any color you choose)
- 2 lbs Ground Beef
- 1 Small Onion (chopped)
- ¾ cup of chopped carrots
- ¾ cup of chopped celery
- 1tsp minced garlic
- 8 oz can of mild Rotel
- ⅓ cup of beef broth
- ¼ cup of reduced sugar ketchup
- 2 tbsps of tomato paste
- 1 tbsp. of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. mustard
- 1 tbsp of chili powder
- 1tsp cumin
- 1tsp salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Wash your peppers and cut the tops off..clean seeds out....
- Grease your pan and then salt and pepper your peppers ....bake for 35 min.
- Over Med heat...cook your ground beef, onion, carrots, celery, and garlic.
- If you have grease drain it.
- Then add the Rotel, beef broth, ketchup, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce,mustard, chili powder, cumin, and salt...... Mix all well and simmer for 10 min.
- Remove your peppers from the over... stuff with mixture and ENJOY ~
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com