- 5 boneless chicken breasts
- Chili Seasoning of your choice(I prefer Wildtree)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil(I use Wildtree)
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- ½ pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 4 ounce can chopped green chilies
- 8 ounces pepper-jack cheese, shredded
- Flatten and season the chicken breasts with chili seasoning of your choice.
- Let marinate for a few hours in refrigerator.
- Sauté in 1 tbsp. Coconut oil until no pink is visible and keep warm.
- Next, sauté the onions and mushrooms in coconut oil until the onions are tender.
- Stir in the can of chilies.
- Place the chicken pieces on a baking sheet.
- Top with the mushrooms mixture, then top with the cheese.
- Bake at 350º about 5-10 minutes until the cheese has melted!
- Enjoy !!
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes