- 2 pounds lean ground turkey
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 6 cans (5-1/2 ounces each) reduced-sodium V8 juice
- 1 cup reduced-sodium beef broth
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 3 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 bay leaves
- In a Dutch oven, cook the turkey, onion and celery over medium heat or until the meat is no longer pink.
- Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Drain. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes to allow flavors to blend. Discard bay leaves. Yield: 8 servings (2-1/2 quarts).
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes