- ½ cup low fat cottage cheese
- ½ cup fat free plain greek yogurt
- 1 package vegetable soup mix (I used Knorr)
- 1 can of water chestnuts chopped very fine
- 1 package of frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- In a blender or food processor, blend the cottage cheese and yogurt until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and add remaining ingredients.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour prior to serving to allow the flavors to blend.
- I served mine with sourdough and multigrain breads, veggies, and yam chips.
- Very yummy and you can't tell it's low fat!
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes