- 1 cup of strawberries
- ½ cup of chopped almonds (optional)
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 T lemon juice
- ½ tsp of baking powder
- 1¼ cup of flour
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ¼ cup of unsalted butter
- ¾ cup of sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 T flour
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Grease cookie sheets
- Chopped strawberries and put lemon juice over them. Set aside.
- Mix flour, salt, and baking powder. Set aside.
- Beat sugar, cream cheese, and butter until fluffy. Add egg and vanilla to mixture.
- Combine both mixtures, the flour mixture as well as the sugar mixture. Mix well and then add in chocolate chips and almonds.
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of flour over strawberries and slowly mix in strawberries to cookie dough.
- On greased pan, drop the dough by spoonful at least 1 inch apart.
- Let sit for about 7 minutes and then put in oven for 15 minutes or until golden and or toothpick comes out clean.
- After taking out of oven, let them sit for about 5 minutes.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com