- 1 8-oz. can Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 4 eggs
- 1-1/2 C. cooked ham, diced
- ¼ C. red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 C. Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- Separate or cut dough into 2 long rectangles.
- Press rectangles in bottom and ½ inch up sides of 12x8-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish sprayed with non-stick spray or buttered (if using crescent rolls, press perforations to seal).
- In bowl, beat eggs; add salt and pepper, stir, pour beaten eggs into dough-lined pan.
- Top with ham, bell pepper and cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees 15 to 20 minutes.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com