- 1 pack King's Hawaiian Rolls
- 1 lb black forest ham, sliced thin or shaved
- 1 lb Swiss Cheese, sliced thin
- ½ cup butter
- 3 Tbsp Sweet hot honey mustard (or Dijon)
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp. minced onions
- 1 tsp onion powder (optional)
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- Olive oil Mayonnaise (enough to thinly spread on rolls)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease or spray a 9x13 baking dish.
- Melt butter and mix in mustard, Worcestershire sauce, poppy seeds, onion powder and minced onion. Simmer for several minutes.
- Cut the rolls in half (horizontally) and then spread mayonnaise on rolls then place the bottom halves in the baking pan.
- Pour and spread about one-third of the butter mixture on the rolls in the pan then add the ham and cheese.
- Place the tops of the rolls on next and saturate the rolls with the remaining butter mixture.
- Cover and bake for 20 minutes, then remove foil and bake for 5 more minutes.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
You can enjoy some of these great recipes in moderation without feeling guilty with this AMAZING product!! Money back guarantee!!http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes