- 2 Large Eggs
- 5 Asparagus spears
- 1 English Muffin
- 1 piece of Ham divided in half (I just used lunch meat)
- Hollandaise Sauce (I used a package using the directions, makes 1 cup)
- Trim asparagus and cut in half - either steam or quickly saute until tender crisp.
- Cut piece of ham in half (I only had rectangle sandwich meat) I put the ham into the frying pan after the asparagus was finished to heat it up.
- Cut english muffin in half and toast.
- I poached my two eggs using a poacher and set a timer for 5 minutes so the yolks were still runny - however you could do this using whichever method you wanted.
- Prepare hollandaise sauce according to the directions.
- Once everything is cooked, layer like in the picture and enjoy!
- It was so simple to make and is tasting AMAZING!
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Find our Wildtree products here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes