- 1 tbsp + 4 tsps EVOO
- ½ tsp sea salt, divided
- ½ tsp black pepper, divided
- 4 seedless watermelon wedges, (about 2lbs)
- Spring Mix salad blend or spinach leaves
- 2 oz goat cheese, crumbled
- 8 tsp honey
- Preheat grill to medium high. Combine 1 tbsp oil and ¼ tsp of salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Brush over watermelon wedges evenly.
- Place watermelon on grill for roughly 2-3 on each side.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Divide salad mix on 4 plates.
- Top with watermelon, then goat cheese.
- Whisk together remaining oil, honey, salt and pepper. Drizzle over salads.
We used 5 pepper sea salt (It comes 32 servings per container)
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com