- 3 small yellow squash, washed and halved
- 3 small zucchini, washed and halved.
- 3 red bell pepper, core removed and cut into equal-sized flat pieces
- 1 medium red onion, tough outer layer removed and cut into ½“ half round sections
- 3 T. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 T. black Hawaiian salt
- For the Herb Butter:
- 4 T. unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 t. fresh thyme leaves, stems removed
- Pinch of salt, or prepare on Himalayan salt block.
- For herb butter, combine butter, thyme and salt into a small bowl or on a Himalayan salt block, if you have one. (Do not add additional salt if you use this method). Combine thoroughly with a fork (bowl method) or a large knife blade (salt block). When finished, transfer to a serving container.
- Prepare grill by brushing grates with a wire brush. Set heat to medium. When ready, temperature should be between 350-450 degrees.
- Brush both sides of each vegetable section with extra virgin olive oil and place on grill. Cook on medium, direct heat until vegetables are crisp tender. For zucchini and yellow squash, this should take about 5 minutes. Onion and bell pepper will take approximately 10-12 minutes, maybe slightly longer. Turn once while cooking.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately with grilled bone-in pork chops. Add a pat of herb butter to the vegetables and pork chop for an extra bit of flavor and a nice presentation.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes