- 1 box Stove Top cornbread stuffing
- 6-8 pork chops (1 inch thick)
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup prepared zesty Italian salad dressing
- In medium bowl, mix stuffing with water listed on box. Let sit for 5 minutes, fluff with fork.
- In a small skillet over medium heat, brown pork until no longer pink; drain.
- Meanwhile, cut a deep slit in each chop, forming a pocket. Stuff with stuffing; secure with toothpicks.
- Sprinkle chops with garlic powder and pepper. Brush each side with Italian dressing.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until a thermometer inserted in the meat reads 145°, basting twice with sauce from one bowl.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- Remove toothpicks.
- **you can also stuff the raw chops and cook entirely on the grill
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes