- 4 chicken breast cutlets
- 1 tablespoon Wildtree Taco Seasoning
- ½ cup low fat sour cream
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 teaspoons Wildtree Spicy Chipotle Ranch
- 6 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 avocado, sliced
- ½ cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup corn
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- To prepare the chicken, rub the breast with the Taco Seasoning and grill it on a greased grill until it is cooked through.
- Meanwhile whisk together the sour cream, milk, and Chipotle Ranch; set aside.
- Divide the salad among 4 plates, top with avocado, black beans, corn and cheese.
- Slice each grilled chicken breast and lay it on top of the salad.
- Drizzle with the Chipotle Ranch Dressing.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com