- 2 long english cucumbers - chopped
- 2 large tomatoes - chopped
- 1 large purple onion - diced
- 1 cup diced feta cheese
- ¼ cup oil-We use garlic grapeseed
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- Combine chopped vegetables and feta cheese in a large bowl. Mix oil, vinegar, and other seasonings in separate bowl and pour over vegetables.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes