- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups applesauce, unsweetened
- 1½ banana, mashed
- ½ cup honey
- 5 cups, Old Fashioned rolled oats (Can use gluten free or you can use regular)
- ¼ cup flaxseed meal
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 3 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2¾ cups milk
- The next 3 ingredients are optional!
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- ¼ cup dried cherries (can use cranberries or raisins)
- ½ cup white chocolate (can use regular or dark)
- Oil for muffin tin (You can use coconut oil)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix eggs, vanilla, applesauce, banana and honey in a bowl.
- Add in oats, flax, cinnamon, baking powder, salt and mix well with wet ingredients.
- Finally pour in milk and combine.
- Spray a 12 and 6 capacity muffin tin with cooking spray or use cupcake liners. Pour mixture evenly into muffin tin cups.
- If using toppings add them onto the tops of muffins now. If using fresh or frozen fruit, drop it right into the batter.
- Bake 30 minutes until a toothpick in center comes out clean.
- If wanting to drizzle chocolate over top, melt chocolate in a double boiler on stove. As heating, add a tablespoon of milk until melted. After muffins are out of oven, drizzle the chocolate over top to your liking.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
You can enjoy some of these great recipes in moderation without feeling guilty with this AMAZING product!! Money back guarantee!!http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes