- 1½ pounds extra lean ground beef
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
- ½ cup egg substitute
- ⅓ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh onion
- ⅓ cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 16 ounces cranberry sauce
- 12 ounces chili sauce
- Parsley sprigs -- optional
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl
- Shape mixture into30 (11/2-inch) meatballs.
- Combine ketchup, sugar, juice, and sauces in an electric slow Cooker; gently stir in meatballs.
- Cover with lid; cook on low-heat setting for 8 to 10 hours.
- Garnish with parsley, if desired
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes