- 4 oz unsweetened chocolate-chopped into small pieces
- 1¾ cups Brown Rice Flour
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ¾ tsp xanthan gum
- ⅓ cup canola oil
- 1½ cups milk
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp GF vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line cupcake pan with cupcake wrappers.
- Melt chocolate in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and cool to lukewarm.
- Beat sugar and eggs at medium speed until light and fluffy. Blend in the melted chocolate and vanilla. Add dry and wet ingredients at low speed, then mix at medium speed for one more minute.
- Pour batter into cupcake pan and place in the center of the oven. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a cupcake comes out clean.
- Top them with frosting of your choice.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
You can enjoy some of these great recipes in moderation without feeling guilty with this AMAZING product!! Money back guarantee!!http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes