- 8 Brussels Sprout cut in half
- 8 pre cooked shrimp
- 2 garlic cloves sliced (I use garlic galore seasoning)
- a pinch or 2 of basil
- salt and pepper to taste
- about a tsp butter
- oil-I use Garlic Grapeseed Oil
- Preheat a skillet with a little oil, add garlic and brussels sprout, cook for about 2 min on med-high heat, flipping your sprouts.
- Add butter, once it's melted add your shrimp, season with salt and pepper and basil.
- Make sure you flip your sprouts and shrimp so that both sides have nice color.
- Once everything has a nice brown color its done!
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes
Check out Garlic Grapeseed oil
Check out Garlic Galore(My favorite)