- 6 tablespoons oil (We use Garlic grapeseed)
- 2 lemons, 1 thinly sliced, 1 juiced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¾ pound trimmed green beans
- 8 small red potatoes, quartered
- 4 chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 400°F .
- Coat a large baking dish or cast-iron skillet with 1 tablespoon of the oil.
- Arrange the lemon slices in a single layer in the bottom of the dish or skillet.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper; add the chicken, green beans and potatoes and toss to coat.
- Pour this mix into the pan and spread around evenly.
- Roast for 50 minutes or until cooked through.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes