- 6 tablespoons oil (We used Zesty lemon Grapeseed Oil)
- 2 lemons, 1 thinly sliced, 1 juiced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¾ pound trimmed green beans
- 8 small red potatoes, quartered (I mixed red & yellow in pic)
- 4 chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a large baking dish or cast-iron skillet with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Arrange the lemon slices in a single layer in the bottom of the dish or skillet.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper; add the chicken, green beans and potatoes and toss to coat. Pour this mix into the pan and spread around evenly.
- Roast for 50 minutes or until cooked through. Serve warm.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy and motivated with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Check out Zesty Lemon Grapeseed Oil: http://www.mywildtree.com/PWS/WendyWilkes/store/AM/product/ZESTY-LEMON-GRAPESEED-OIL,1328.aspx