- 2 tsp olive oil- We used grapeseed oil
- 4 split bone-in chicken breasts
- ½ tsp sea salt(We use Wildtree)
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 900 mL carton reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1½ lb bag of mini potatoes (can use red potatoes, sweet potatoes, etc)
- ¾ cup chopped celery
- 1-12 oz bag mini carrots
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lemon sliced (toss out the ends)
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Season all sides of chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large skillet to medium-high heat, add the oil and breasts (skin side down).
- Sear until brown.... About 10 minutes.
- Turn over and brown the other side as well.
- Place chicken, skin side up in a large baking pan.
- Pour broth around the chicken and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Cover with foil and bake 35-40 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for another 10 minutes (crisp skin).
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes