- Half large Zucchini-quartered and diced
- Half large yellow squash-quartered and diced
- 2 large carrots, sliced
- Broccoli crown, cut into individual florets
- half head cauliflower, cut up
- 1 large baked chicken breast (leftovers), diced
- 1.5 cups Ronzoni Garden Delight Tri Color Penne
- Ranch dressing
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Cheddar cheese, if desired
- Add pasta to salted boiling water. Gently boil then add sliced carrots. When pasta is almost al dente, add the rest of the veggies and cook until pasta is al dente. Do not overcook, veggies should be tender crisp.
- When ready, immediately drain pasta and veggies and rinse with cold water until completely cooled/cold.
- Drain well.
- Add cooked chicken, black pepper to taste, and toss together with just enough ranch to add a light flavor but not coated.
- Sprinkle with a small amount of cheese, if desired.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
You can enjoy some of these great recipes in moderation without feeling guilty with this AMAZING product!! Money back guarantee!!http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes