- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple rings, drained
- 2 cups diced strawberries
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 1 yellow onion, finely diced
- 1 lime, juiced
- ¼ cup Wildtree Fiesta Salsa Mix
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- Clean and grease the grill grates. Grill pineapple slices for 5 minutes, flipping halfway through cooking time.
- Chop grilled pineapple and toss with the remaining ingredients.
- Refrigerate 1 hour until chilled.
Check out Fiesta Salsa Mix
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com