- 1½ cup non fat greek yogurt (I used ¾ cup plain and ¾ cup vanilla)
- 2 tablespoons honey (can add more if you like it sweeter)
- ¾ cup chopped mixed berries
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Line a 8" baking dish with a piece of foil. Spread the yogurt mixture in the bottom and place in freezer.
- Once frozen cut into bars (I make 6) and place in a freezer bag and put back in freezer.
- I usually lay one out for a few minutes before eating.
- I sometimes add chopped nuts and granola. It's a great, filling breakfast on the go or snack.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com