- 1 bottle Simple Sangria Mixer, frozen in an ice cube tray
- ½ 750ml bottle white wine
- ½ cup frozen cranberries
- Puree frozen Simple Sangria Mixer ice cubes, white wine, and frozen cranberries in a blender.
- If desired, sugar the rim of each glass by dipping in lime juice or water then sugar.
- Serve with lime and orange wedges if desired also.
Calories: 140 Carbohydrates: 18 gm Sodium: 10 mg Fiber: 1 gm
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Check out Simple Sangria Mixer