- ½ cup butter
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- ½ cup pureed pumpkin
- 4 tablespoons Truvia, or desired sweetener
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin spice
- ⅛ tsp salt
- chopped pecans
- Melt butter over medium high heat, stirring often. Add pureed pumpkin after butter has melted, keep whisking, and add cream cheese, sweetener and spices.
- Whisk until smooth, then add vanilla extract.
- Mix completely and remove from heat. Line a 9x9 pan or dish with wax paper and pour fudge mixture into the pan.
- Sprinkle with pecans if desired and place in the freezer for 24 hours.
- When ready to slice, remove it by pulling out the wax paper and cut into pieces.
- Store in a container with a lid in the freezer - until ready to serve.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Check out our pumpkin products: http://www.mywildtree.com/PWS/WendyWilkes/store/AM/Catalog/ProductSearch.aspx?filter=&search=pumpkin