Frozen Peanut Butter Banana Pops for DOGGIES!!
Found on Pinterest
- Three 6 ounce Containers of Plain, Low-Fat Yogurt
- ½ Cup of Peanut Butter (Low Sodium)
- 1 Four Ounce Jar of Banana Baby Food
- 1 Tbsp of Honey
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Blend well.
- Pour mixture into small cups (I used Dixie Cups).
- Place dog bone in mixture (to serve as the handle).
- Once frozen, peel away paper cup and serve!
Please note: If you are not sure if this is safe for your pup, please ask your Vet!
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/