- 1 cup of uncooked rice
- ½ lb cooked shrimp
- 1 cup peas & carrots, frozen or fresh
- 1 egg
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 minced cloves garlic
- soy sauce to taste
- 3 tbsp oil
- 3 chopped green onions
- Cook rice either according to package instructions or you can try this for a fluffier rice..
- In pot add one cup of rice -without water- and roast it for 8 minutes make sure to constantly stir the rice, add 2 cups of water and a little of salt, cover and cook for 15 min. Set a side.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet on medium heat.
- Add onion, garlic, peas, and carrots. Stir fry until tender.
- Move the veggies into the top side of the pan and in the other side crack the egg and scramble it than mix it throughout vegetables.
- Add rice and shrimp, stir well and remove from heat and add soy sauce.
- Add the chopped green onion before serving.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
You can enjoy some of these great recipes in moderation without feeling guilty with this AMAZING product!! Money back guarantee!!http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes