- 1 small onion, chopped fine
- 1 jalapeño pepper, stemmed, chopped fine
- ½ cup loosely packed fresh cilantro, chopped fine
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled, chopped fine or minced
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, chopped fine
- Combine all ingredients and place in a mason jar.
- Good for about a week!
- Great to cook with or serve on eggs, chips, or nachos too!
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes
Check out Fiesta Salsa Mix (No sodium)