- 2 oranges
- 1 tsp orange blossom water or vanilla extract
- 1 tsp granulated sugar (or honey)
- a pinch or 2 of ground cinnamon
- Few mint leaves
- Peel and slice the oranges. Arrange them on individual plates or serving bowls.
- Drizzle with the orange blossom water, sprinkle with sugar (or honey) add cinnamon, serve immediately.
- You can also slice the oranges ahead of time put them in the fridge and wait until you are ready to serve to add the sugar and cinnamon.
- Decorate with mint leaves.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com