- 1 FlatOut Pizza Flatbread
- ⅓ to 1/c cup favorite pizza sauce (I used Newmans Own)
- Pizza toppings of choice
- I used salami, black forest ham, onion, bell pepper, spinach, cilantro, and a bit of dried basil
- Top with Italian blend cheese
- Precook the flatbread for 3 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Add toppings, cover with cheese, return to oven for up to 4 mins.
- I then put it on broil for a minute or so to brown up the top.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes