- 1½ cups shredded mozzarella
- ¾ cup almond flour
- 2 tbs cream cheese
- 1 egg
- Garlic salt
- Parchment paper and cookie sheet or can use lightly grease pizza pan
- toppings of your choice
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Microwave the mozzarella and cream cheese until smooth.
- Mix the cheese with the almond flour and egg. I also add a few dashes of parsley, fennel and oregano.
- Flatten out the dough on the parchment paper/cookie sheet. I like to put my hand in a sandwich bag so that nothing sticks.
- Liberally sprinkle the crust with garlic salt. Poke the dough a bit with a fork to prevent bubbles.
- Bake for 8 minutes, and poke any bubbles.
- Bake for another 4-6 minutes until it is slightly brown on top.
- Add any ingredients for your topping and then pop back into the oven to melt the cheese on top.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
You can enjoy some of these great recipes in moderation without feeling guilty with this AMAZING product!! Money back guarantee!!http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes