- 1 lb. small new potatoes (omit potatoes if low carbing)
- coarse salt and ground pepper
- 6 large eggs
- 3 cups Chopped Romaine lettuce or watercress
- 3 can's albacore tuna - drained
- 2 Avocados - sliced lengthwise
- 3 Scallions, thinly sliced (white & green)
- 2 tsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tb. Cider vinegar
- /4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- In a medium pot, bring potatoes to a boil in salted water over high heat.
- Reduce heat and cook at a rapid simmer until potatoes are fork tender. (15 minutes).
- Drain and run under cool water to stop the cooking, then cut in half or quarter if large.
- In another medium pot, bring 4 cups water to a boil and carefully add eggs to the water.
- Set a timer for 9 minutes (7 minutes if you like set whites w/ runnier egg yolks).
- Prepare a bowl of ice water and set eggs to cool for 5 minutes. Carefully peel eggs.
- Arrange lettuce on a larger platter with potatoes, tuna, avocados and scallions.
- Cut eggs in half and place on platter with tuna.
- In a small bowl whisk together mustard, vinegar and oil. season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle dressing over salad and serve!!!
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Find our Wildtree products here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes