- 1 eggplant sliced lengthwise
- 1 (8 oz) package of cream cheese
- 6 slices of bacon
- 2 small sweet peppers diced
- 1 small yellow onion diced
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- 1 8 ounce package of mozzarella cheese
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Slice the eggplant lengthwise, season to taste and place in a 350 degree oven till brown about 30 minutes.
- In a frying pan saute the onion, pepper, and bacon
- Empty cream cheese in a small bowl if you need to soften place in the microwave for about 30 seconds. When the frying pan mixture is done spoon out the onion, pepper, and bacon mixture (no grease) and mix in with the cream cheese.
- In a frying pain empty the contents of the diced tomato let them simmer for about 15 minutes on low heat.
- When the eggplant is done cover each slice with the cream cheese mixture, then the diced tomatoes.
- Cover each slice with mozzarella cheese
- Place in 350 degree oven for about 10 minutes just long enough to melt the cheese and mingle the flavors all together.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes