- 4 cups penne (cooked according to package directions)
- 1½ cups pasta water
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 sweet onion, diced
- 4 cups lightly packed baby spinach
- 1½ cups tomato sauce
- ½ cup light ricotta cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp Pink Himalayan salt
- ½ Fresh ground black pepper
- 16 Italian meatballs You can purchase already made or make your own
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella/cheddar mix
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- In a large skillet heat oil to medium-high heat. Cook onion until tender (about 5 minutes).
- Add spinach, stir, remove from heat, cover and let stand till wilted.
- Stir together pasta, spinach mix, pasta water, tomato sauce, ricotta, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Pour into casserole dish.
- Push uncooked meatballs into top of pasta. Top with shredded cheeses and basil.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake for an extra 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes