- 3 lbs beef roast
- 1 packet brown gravy mix
- 1 packet onion soup mix
- 1 packet Italian dressing mix
- 2 cups water.
- Place roast in slow cooker; mix all 3 packets with 2 cups water.
- Pour over roast. Put slow cooker on high for 2½ hours.
- Remove lid, put slow cooker insert into oven uncovered for 45 minutes at 375° F.
- Place back in cooker to keep warm until serving.
- I have also done this in the oven, just put in oven covered for 2½ hours, then uncover for last 45 minutes.
- This recipe makes a nice gravy around the roast to serve with pasta, rice or mashed potatoes.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Find our Wildtree products here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes