- 1 tbsp. Baking powder
- 1 ½ Cups Flour
- 1 ½ Tbsp. Sugar
- ½ tsp. Salt
- 3 Cups Cheddar Cheese (grated)
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Egg
- ¼ Cup Butter, melted
- Pre-heat oven to 375. Lightly grease 12 muffin tins.
- Mix dry ingredients together well, add cheese and stir again. Set Aside.
- In another bowl whisk egg, milk and butter (make sure butter not too hot).
- Using a spoon mix egg mixture with dry ingredients – mix well as it will be thick.
- Completely fill 12 muffin tins with mixture.
- Bake 20 – 25 minutes or until a nice golden color.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes