- 1 pkg Light cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup cold Almond or Coconut milk
- 1 pkg instant vanilla pudding mix
- Use an electric hand mixer and cream together cheese and sugar until all lumps are gone.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and blend on high for approximately 1 minute.
- Scrape sides of bowl often.
- Pour into a container with a tight lid and allow to chill in the refrigerator for at least one full hour. Serve with your favorite food -- this is going to be a hit with your family!!
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
You can enjoy some of these great recipes in moderation without feeling guilty with this AMAZING product!! Money back guarantee!!http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com