- 2 large yellow or white onions
- 1 or 2 garlic cloves (garlic lovers add an extra 1 or 2 cloves!)
- 2 zucchinis, sliced...
- 1 or 2 cans of tomatoes (diced or whole)
- 3 carrots, sliced ( omit for lower carb)
- 1 container (10 oz. or so) mushrooms
- 1 bunch of celery, diced
- Half a head of cabbage, chopped
- Packet of Italian dressing(I use my Wildtree)
- 1 Tbsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 48oz can Low Sodium V8 juice
- Or low sodium vegetable broth,
- Or low sodium chicken broth.
- Put all the ingredients; in to a crock pot, and cook on Medium with the lid on tight.
- Check after 3 hours. Veggies should be tender.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
You can enjoy some of these great recipes in moderation without feeling guilty with this AMAZING product!! Money back guarantee!!http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes