- 3 Cups Self Rising Flour
- ½ Cup Lard (yes lard, makes a flakier biscuit)
- pinch of sugar
- Melted butter
- Cut lard into flour and add the pinch of sugar.
- Add enough buttermilk to make a soft dough and knead until smooth (do not over knead as this will lend a tough biscuit).
- Roll or pat to 1 inch + thickness and cut with biscuit cutter or tin can, put in a greased iron skillet or pan.
- Bake in a preheated 425 degree oven for 15-18 minutes.
- Brush with melted butter when removed from the oven.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
You can enjoy some of these great recipes in moderation without feeling guilty with this AMAZING product!! Money back guarantee!!http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes